Thursday, September 5, 2019

4 Bells

New to me, but old to you. 

I know. I’m late. My budget and belly will only allow for so much eating out. I finally made it to 4 Bells last night for a little girl time. 

My friend and I immediately noticed how beautiful the restaurant was. We were happy to know that we arrived during happy hour! We opted out of drinks and chose to start with the calamari and mussels. Both were on the happy hour menu for about $9.

The calamari was very good, but slightly over seasoned. Mussels are just not my thing. I tried, but then decided to let my friend eat those. How does someone get full off mussels?? 

I couldn’t decide on what to eat so I went with the lobster salad. Hmmm perhaps I should have tried another dish. It was just ok.  My friend chose the scallop dish. She enjoyed the dish, but at the end of the meal we both decided we were still hungry. It’s rare that we are still hungry after appetizers and a meal. 

The server brought us dessert menus and we decided to go for it. We asked the server for his recommendations and decided to go with the pineapple upside down and strawberry shortcake. Both were good! Dessert was definitely the most memorable.


Overall 4 out of 5 star






No comments:

Post a Comment